Kinder Joy Fertility & IVF Center
Services we offer
Fertility Treatment Services
We strive to provide both Men and women of all ages with Fertility Treatment, up-to-date gynecological and family planning services.
who we are
Why kinder Joy?
- Experience of more than 13 years,treating more than thousands of patients.
- The Lab (The Heart of our IVF Program) are equipped with state-of-the
art technology, fully modular laboratory with international standard workstations and all machinery.
- Highly Trained staffed by highly trained professionals in this field.
- We provide a complete ART package,IUI, follicular monitoring, IVF, ICSI,IMSI,TESA including oocyte freezing , EMBRYO freezing , FET donor egg , donor sperm cycles.
- Our vitrification results are 90% embryo thaw recovery and 90% pregnancy rate on 3 attempts.
- We achieved 90% pregnancy rate after 3 attempts.
- The most affordable cost of the treatment.
- Different Payment Plans to make treatment affordable and within reach of every required patient.
- Fertility enhancing surgeries & laparoscopy Hysteroscopy under one roof.
- In house experienced Neonatologist with level lll NICU and in house birthing facilities present with all kind of accommodation.
about Kinder Joy IVF Center
What You Need To Know About IVF Center
Because We See People, Not Just Patients
“Fertility have challenged us but we are stronger for it”.
Kinder Joy welcomes you, which guides and confides in you every step of the way, because we value the emotional well-being of our patients, with that, we also understand the toll that difficulty in conception can take on you. At Kinder Joy Fertility & IVF Center, we offer a complete range of infertility treatments under a single roof. We are providing world-class treatment facilities with low-cost packages with a high success rate.
Frequently Asked Questions
IVF procedures are generally painless as patients are administered with anesthesia if required. Some patients may feel slight discomfort for a short time or a tingling sensation that subsides quickly.
A fertility specialist can help determine why you are having difficulty and offer possible treatment options to help you conceive.
Couple who is trying for pregnancy for one year and didn’t conceive
Male factor consult us & find out where the problem is
The specialists at Kinder Joy IVF Center can assist you better in understanding your eligibility for IVF procedures.
There is no definitive answer to this question. The success rates of IVF might range from 40 to 50 percent, depending on your age and other circumstances. At Kinder Joy IVF, we strive for success in the first or second IVF cycle.
Failures in the IVF cycle are not uncommon and are unavoidable in some situations. We adopt stringent procedures and closely check the efficacy of the treatment. IVF needs some patience, but with the right advice and luck, a couple may quickly become pregnant within two to three IVF cycles.